Gilet Size Guide
Important sizing information
If you have any queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Men: We suggest men order the same size gilet as their actual chest measurement. If the hips (over and including the stomach) are bigger than the chest measurement please write the measurement in the notes on the order page.
- Ladies: We suggest ordering the same size gilet as you would normally take in a jacket.
- Length: Gilets are cut 'long'
- International clients please see the conversion chart below to establish the equivalent UK size needed.
- Within the order notes please advise any other details that you feel may help us select the best size.
Men's International equivalent sizes
Ladies International equivalent sizes
Care of your Sheepskin Gilet
All sheepskin garments with a 'leather look' have a sprayed on finish. This is true of every brand available on the market, and the finish will wear to a suede-like appearance over time. This finish is colourfast under normal circumstances. However, certain solvents on hands or surfaces can slightly damage the dark brown finish in a way that the colour could run. These solvents include: Leather seat treatments, hand creams, perfumes, petrol, oils, etc. Seat belts can also 'rub' the surface causing a mark, over time.
DO NOT Dry Clean, you will need to find a specialist sheepskin cleaner to clean your item. For small areas and patch cleaning, use a very dilute baby shampoo sparingly over the 'wool' area and allow to dry naturally. Once dry you can carefully tease out the wool with a pet comb (do not touch the 'leather-like' surface as this will scratch). For the outer surface of the jacket use a wax based leather food very sparingly and gently wipe over. DO NOT USE a chemical/solvent leather cleaner or saddle soap as the outer surface is NOT leather. Store out of direct sunlight and away from a heat source. Do not store in polythene, a small, old cotton duvet cover or similar is ideal.
* Ex. VAT prices are applicable to orders delivered outside the UK and EU.